SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Applicants must live in the towns of Aticama, La Palma, La Bajada or Santa Cruz.
2. The Applicants can attend any high school in the area.
3. Applicants must apply and be accepted to attend the Autonomous University of Nayarit (UAN) or the Technological Institute of Tepic (Tech).
4. Applicants must complete and return the Scholarship Application form in a timely manner.
5. Applicants will be reviewed and ranked based on high school grade point average, career choice, and financial need.
6. Successful applicants will receive either a full four year scholarship including housing and tuition or a partial scholarship of tuition only.
7. The program does not pay for food, books, transportation or other incidental expenses.
NOTE: Check out our FACEBOOK page for specific information for the current academic cycle.